Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Passion Project Update 2

10-15-14

So far I've been able to research big wave surfing, trick surfing, the history of surfing, surfing nowadays, Mavericks, what you need to trick surf, and big wave surf. I also included some things about my favorite surfers! I emailed Clark Little a while ago and I haven't heard back (I'm not surprised). I also emailed Julian Wilson, which I am very excited about! Next I plan to research different surfboards, why people are scared to surf, and I might do a profile on Jamie Mitchell and Julian Wilson. It hasn't been very difficult to find information, I've been successful in everything so far with the exception of hearing back from Julian Wilson and Clark Little. I am really enjoying my passion project so far and I feel like I've learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment