Thursday, October 2, 2014

Passion Project Update #1

I have started my passion project on surfing. I have done some research on the history of surfing and I'm intrigued by how interesting the history is. It's important to know the history of surfing for my project so I can compare and contrast surfing then to surfing now.  I have also found the dictionary definition of surfing, it's different than what most people would think of and that's interesting too. I emailed Clark Little, and he hasn't responded yet, and I've been having trouble finding other surfers' email addresses since most of them are strictly for business only. I don't think I'm going to be able to find all of the information I want because surfing isn't extremely popular. I did well finding my information and my site I used seems reliable and factual. I think I will be able to use another website: Surfline.com. Next, I should go into surfing nowadays, maybe start to talk about big wave surfing vs. trick surfing. I'll probably talk about why I like both, which one is my favorite, etc.  

1 comment:

  1. Good progress, great plan! Make this project as personal as you want it to be. I know how important surfing is to you.

    ReplyDelete